Avery Dennison TT Sensor Plus™ NFC Tag
The Avery Dennison TT Sensor Plus NFC Tag incorporates sensor functionality and temperature data logging capabilities in a low-cost, reusable tag solution. When affixed to a product or container (either directly for one-time use, or in a pouch so it can be reused), the thin, flexible tag can be programmed to record the temperature history of goods at user defined intervals during shipment. Once a shipment reaches its destination, the tag’s temperature data can be downloaded and reviewed from an Android™ smartphone or tablet with the easy-to-use TT Sensor Plus mobile app.
The Avery Dennison TT Sensor Plus NFC Tag is a low-cost, reusable tag solution (when used with a pouch) that tracks the temperatures an item is exposed to throughout its supply chain journey.
Ideal temperature monitoring applications include:
- Food, wine, or spirits
- Floral products
- Small credit-card sized tag.
- Lower shrinkages and greater sustainability.
- Low cost and accurate time-temperature data logger.
- Each TT Sensor Plus also contains a unique identifier (UID).
- Components: embedded temperature sensor, high-frequency antenna, real-time clock, temperature alarm, and data storage.
- Powered with a thin, flexible, disposable battery technology, which is RoHS certified, REACH compliant, and EU Battery Directive compliant.
- Common applications: pharmaceutical and medical, food and beverage, chemicals and polymers, and other temperature-sensitive goods.